Ontario Railway Stations
The Great Western Railway station was built around 1853 and used until the late 1800s, when it was replaced with a new station. The old station was moved further back from the tracks and converted to a freight terminal. It was brought back into service in 1900 after the second station burned to the ground. In 1902 it was retired once again and used as a food processing depot. In 1997 it became home to Forks Road Pottery. The third and last station (built in 1902) was converted to a group of small boutiques after service was discontinued. It was destroyed by an electrical fire in 1994.