Ontario Railway Stations
The CPR station was located in the satellite community of Glencoe Station, just north of Glencoe. It no longer exists.
The former Glencoe CN station was built by the GTR in 1904. It was the last in a series of six earlier stations that sat at this location. It was used until 1993. Now owned by the town of Glencoe, it has historical designation and has been fully restored. It is currently in use as a display building.
The VIA Rail shelter remains in use on the Toronto to Windsor run.