Ontario Railway Stations
The former Whitby Uptown station was built by the Port Whitby and Port Perry Railway (later Midland, GTR, CN) in 1870, It was used by CN until 1963 and demolished in 1969.
The former Grand Trunk station (later CN) was built in 1903. After being threatened with demolition, it was reloacted in 1970. It is now an art gallery.
The CPR station was built in 1913 and used until 1971. It was demolished in 1977.