This station was built by the Intercolonial Railway in 1886. It's currently in use as a small museum and gift store.
All text, content, original photographs and any other media on this site are protected under Canadian copyright legislation. Content on this site cannot be reproduced without the written permission of the copyright holder. Please view our copyright statement for more infomation.