link image

Prince Edward Island Railway Stations

Alberton

  • Image of railway station

    Canadian National Railway (former)

    ca. 1979

This attractive stone station was built in 1904 by the Prince Edward Island Railway, an Interlcolonial Railway subsidiary (later CN). It has historical designation. It is publicly owned and has seen multiple uses over the years. In 2016 it became the new community library.