New Brunswick Railway Stations
The Intercolonial station (later CN) was built in 1911. It replaced a structure built about 10 years earlier. It was demolished in the 1960s.
Fredericton's first station was a wooden structure, built by the Fredericton Railway Company (later CPR) in 1869. It was replaced in 1923 with a Union Station built by the CPR. After sitting derelict for many years, the station was finally renovated and is now home to a liquor store and government offices.