New Brunswick Railway Stations
The first Campbellton station, along with a dining hall, was built by the Intercolonial Railway around 1873. The station was destroyed in a massive fire in 1911. The dining hall apparently was demolished a few years before that. In its place the IRC (later CN) built a huge, new station in 1914. It was torn down in 1973.
For a number of years the CN station was located in the CN offices, built around 1969. Today passenger service is available at the VIA Rail station (not pictured) located in a strip mall on Roseberry Avenue alongside the tracks.