Saskatchewan Railway Stations
Warman, originally known as Diamond, was renamed for Cy Warman, an American journalist. Warman wrote publicity articles for the Canadian Northern and Grand Trunk Pacific Railways in western Canada.
The station was built by the Canadian Northern Railway in 1904. For a time the station was known as Warman Junction and served as a temporary union station along the junction with the Canadian Pacific Railway. A hundred years after its construction, the building was designated as a Municipal Heritage Property. It's currently used as a drop-in centre for senior citizens.