Quebec Railway Stations
Bonventure Station was built in 1847 and purchased by the GTR in 1864. The Intercolonial Railway began sharing the facility in 1880. Bonaventure was badly damaged by fire in 1916. It remained in use as a temporary station by the GTR and later CN until 1943. It was demolished in 1952.
Tunnel Station was built as a temporary facility by the Canadian Northern Railway. It opened around 1918 and remained in use as a temporary station by CN. It was demolished in 1960.
Central Station was built by CN and opened in 1943. It remains in use as a railway station and transportation hub.
Windsor Station was built by the CPR in 1889. It was used as a railway terminal until 1984. It is now a National Historic Site. The building is presently used for business and commercial activities.
Place Viger was built in 1898 by the CPR as a secondary station and hotel. The hotel closed in 1935 followed by the station in 1951. Place Viger is currently being redeveloped for mixed commercial and office use.