link image

canada-rail

Quebec Railway Stations

Deux Montagnes

  • Image of railway station

    Canadian Pacific Railway

    ca. 1915

  • Image of railway station

    Canadian National Railway (Fresnere)

    ca. 1925

  • Image of railway station

    Canadian National Railway

    Photo: Studio Beauchamp, St. Eustache, QC, ca. 1950

Deux Montagnes was founded in 1921 as Saint-Eustache-sur-le-Lac. By 1958 it had attained city status. Its name was changed to Deux Montagnes in 1963.

All text, content, original photographs and any other media on this site are protected under Canadian copyright legislation.
Content on this site cannot be reproduced without the written permission of the copyright holder. Please view our copyright statement for more infomation.

Website design & home page photo: ©Jeri Danyleyko, all rights reserved