Ontario Railway Stations
Hornepayne was established by the Canadian Northern Railway in 1915 and originally named Fitzbach (Fitzback). It was renamed in 1920 in honour of Robert Montgomery Horne-Payne, an influential British financier. Horne-Payne was instrumental in the development of the Canadian Northern Railway (later CN) and BC Electric Railways as well as several other Canadian corporations. The station, built in 1921, was demolished in October 2020.