Saskatchewan Railway Stations
Saskatoon's first Canadian Pacific station was probably built in the 1880s. It was used until 1906. The second CPR station was used as a station until 1960 and later by the CPR as offices until 1993. It is a designated heritage structure and is now home to a number of commercial services.
The Canadian Northern station was built in 1910. It was used by CN until 1939 when it was replaced with a 'modern' structure. By 1964, the new station had lost its lustre and was once again replaced with the latest and greatest in 'ultra modern' station architecture. The latest station still survives and remains in use by VIA Rail.