Ontario Railway Stations
The Temagami station was built in 1909 by the Temiskaming & Northern Ontario Railway (later renamed Ontario Northland Railway). It replaced a 1907 building that was destroyed by fire. It remained in use as a railway terminal until 2012 when passenger service was discontinued. It is currently managed by the Temagami Station Restoration Trust and has recently undergone renovation.