Ontario Railway Stations
The Buffalo, Brantford and Goderich Railway was a short-lived railway that began operating in 1853. It was extended to Paris in 1856 where it crossed with the Great Western Railway. It was leased by the Grand Trunk Railway (later CN) in 1864 and became part of that railway in 1869. The Great Western was absorbed by the GTR in 1882.