Ontario Railway Stations
London's first station was opened by the GWR (later GTR and CN) in 1853. CN replaced the station in 1935 with a handsome art deco structure that only lasted until the early 1960s. Over time CN replaced the the sectond station with two buildings that were primarily administrative. Today a portion of the original station site is occupied by the VIA Rail station and platform (not pictured).
The MCR station opened in 1887. Passenger service only lasted until 1915. The station was demolished in 1937.
The former CPR station was built in 1893 and replaced an earlier station. It has been home to a KEG restaurant for many years.