Ontario Railway Stations
The original station (not pictured) was built by the Irondale, Bancroft and Ottawa Railway, later purchased by the CNoR. According to one record, the original station was destroyed by fire in 1917. It seems likely this station was built by the CNoR after it was under CN ownership. The line was abandoned in 1960 and the tracks lifted shortly afterwards. The station was later relocated to a private property not far from the former line which is now converted to a rail trail.