link image

Ontario Railway Stations

Harwood

  • Image of railway station

    Cobourg and Peterborough Railway

    McCord Museum, ca. late 1800s

  • Image of railway station

    Cobourg and Peterborough Railway (former)

    Cobourg Public Library, ca. 1982

The C & P station was built between 1855 and 1860. After the railway shut down, it was moved to Roseneath where it doubled as an Orange Hall and movie theatre. It has now been relocated back to Harwood where plans are underway to restore it for use as a community museum.