Ontario Railway Stations
The community of Bridgeburg, originally named Victoria, was formed in 1873 when the Grand Trunk Railway built the International Railway Bridge. It was merged with Fort Erie in 1932. The communities of Ridgeway and Black Creek, along with several other communities, were absorbed by Fort Erie in 1970.
The former Fort Erie and Ridgeway CN stations are now part of the Fort Erie Railway Museum.