Ontario Railway Stations
The first station in Forest was built in 1860 by the GTR. It lasted until 1898 when it was destroyed by fire. The second station was built in 1901. Passenger service ended in 1956. The building was reportedly purchased by a farmer and relocated.
Working from original plans and drawings, the community built a replica of the original station in 1985. It is now home to the public library and a community patio.