Ontario Railway Stations
The Brockville, Westport and Northwestern station was built in 1890. It was a substantial building measuring 19.5m long X 11.5m wide. The ground floor contained a waiting room, washrooms, agent's room, brick vault, baggage and freight rooms. There were rooms for staff on the second floor and an apartment for the caretaker on the third. The station was demolished at an early date.
The Brockville VIA station was built as a "Union Station" by the GTR (later CN) and the Brockville and Ottawa Railway (later CPR) in 1873. It remains in use as a passenger terminal by VIA Rail. Extensive renovations to the station were completed in September 2014.