Ontario Railway Stations
Brantford's VIA Rail station was built by the GTR in 1905. it replaced an earlier station that was destroyed by fire. It remains in use as a passenger terminal.
The former THB/CPR station was used as a railway station until 1981 when passenger service was discontinued. Since then it has operated as a restaurant and later a nightclub. It is presently vacant.