This station, built in 1921, replaced an earlier station built by the E&NAR Railway in 1860. It is now used as an information centre.
All text, content, original photographs and any other media on this site are protected under Canadian copyright legislation. Content on this site cannot be reproduced without the written permission of the copyright holder. Please view our copyright statement for more infomation.