New Brunswick Railway Stations
The original station at Cape Tormentine was built by the New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island Railway (later CN). It was destroyed by fire in 1937.
The CN line was abandoned in 1989. For a number of years afterwards, the station was used as an information centre. With the opening of the Confederation Bridge in 1997, the information centre was closed and the building abandoned. The station was reportedly demolished in August 2017.